DevastationGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DevastationGuild

Forums for the world of warcraft guild Devastation on the US Vashj server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
notThomas

Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Thomas
-Time Zone: Pacific
-Availability:
Sunday: all day
Monday: all day
Tuesday: 7:00-onward
Wednesday: all day
Thursday: 7:00-onward
Friday: all day
Saturday: all day

-Attendance: In my previous guilds whenever i signed up for a raid or said i was going to be there for one i was there. If i ended up not being able to make one i would let them know as soon as possible, but i was never late and always prepared.
-Connection: Verizon Fios. My internet has only dropped a few times since ive had it for about a year now.
-Ventrilo/Microphone: I have both a mic and ventrilo that work properly

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Thomtom
-Race, Class: Tauren, Druid
-Server: Vashj
-Talents (And why you use your spec): I Switch between balance and resto with many variations of the two, and with the new patch im still testing the new skills and such. So at the moment i dont have a set resto spec but i think im getting close to a killer raiding boomkin spec that gives me great dps and also helps out the raid with things like improved Faerie Fire and improved insect swarm.
-Previous Guilds: Cataclysm, Allure, No Guild
-Reason for Leaving: From Cata to Allure a bunch of the main ppl switched over to allure in hopes of better things, it was good but they still weren't doing the raids i was prepared for and the ones i wanted to do, that's when i joined No Guild, they raid a lot more advanced raids but they are very unorganized so i never know when anything is going on. So alot of time ill sign on and they will be raiding and i miss my chance.

-Gear (Please post a WoW armory link. If you PvP frequently consider making a magelo.com profile with your PvE gear equipped) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Thomtom
Im also working on getting magelo working

-UI (Please List Raid/Class related AddOns and post a screen shot of your in game interface for your main):
Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Dmxlp2
X-perl, Omen, Bartender 4, Carbonite quest, Comix, DBM

Experience
-PvE Experience:I have direct experience with Kara, Mags, Gruuls. Thats not alot but i have read up on the other raids and know how to do them i just dont have "hands on" experience.
-Class Experience: All i really play is my druid, im always talking to other druids to compare techniques and learn new things. I would say i know my class and what it can do very well.
-Experience Comments: Im always eager to learn new things and become more experienced. I payed for the game and i wanna get what i can out of it.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I always have alot of fun playing the game no matter what im doing. And druids are awesome and i never get bored playing a druid. I enjoy pvp and pve, i love a challenge and dont give up quick.

Last Comments
-Devastation References:Cheaptrik, and Comcast loves my starfall in silithus :p
-Non-Devastation References: Ynez, formula. Ynez is on alot of the time and especially during the weekends. Formula is on usually during night time.
-Why Devastation? Every Devastation player i have ever grouped with has never been any problem. I have great respect for all their players and I love whenever i get into a group with them because i know they do an excellent job. To me that is a great accomplishment and i want to be a part of it. If 1 devastation member can make a difference in a group i cant even imagine the success of a whole group or raid group.

Your Turn (Put any questions you may have for us, or additional comments here):
I'm looking forward to getting a response even if it is a no. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by notThomas on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curgan

PostSubject: Re: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:21 pm

He ran a few heroics with Stephano, Grave, and I the other day. I know heroics are a joke now but he did good dps and had a good sense of humor about everything. Not sure if that helps but if he does make it through the recuitment process his guild note needs to involve a tomtom gps alternate route joke tongue
Back to top Go down
notThomas

PostSubject: Re: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:43 pm

edited it a little and bummmppp!! and thanks curgan, you get discount directions from now on.
Back to top Go down
Curgan

PostSubject: Re: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:55 am

Now I will never get lost!
Back to top Go down
Unbreakabull
Admin
Admin
Unbreakabull

PostSubject: Re: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:24 am

You need to be for a raid time for us to actually try you out. Right now we're currently raiding Tues and Wed from 6:30-10:30
Back to top Go down
https://devastationwowguild.forumotion.net
notThomas

PostSubject: Re: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Alright thank you for your response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid   Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomtom - 70 Balance/Resto druid
Page 1 of 1