DevastationGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DevastationGuild

Forums for the world of warcraft guild Devastation on the US Vashj server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaralyn - Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaralyn

Aaralyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Aaralyn - Warlock   Aaralyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 am

Personal Information
-Name: Joseph Bailo
-Time Zone:EST
-Availability: My work schedule changes weekly so i cant really give a definite answer for each day. If i have to work on the night of a raid i will generally will be 30 mins to one hour late. As i have been apart of the guild before this wasnt really much of an issue in the past. and i almost always gave notice the day before.
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

-Attendance: 80-90% when i was in before
-Connection: Rare disconnects, around 70 ping
-Ventrilo/Microphone:Yes.. i'm sure you have all heard me.. once or twice.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name:Aaralyn
-Race, Class:Blood Elf Warlock
-Server:Vashj
-Talents (And why you use your spec):0/46/15 Or otherwise known as felguard/ruin. I use this because at level 70.. through what readind i have done... this is the best DPS spec.
-Previous Guilds: Devastation, Absolution.
-Reason for Leaving: I left devastation before to make a guild with some friends.... but theni realized i really didnt have the time nor the skills to deliver on some of the things that i had promised to those people. I'm going to encourage the others to app to this guild because from what i remember of them they were solid players and could grow and learn with the coming expansion.

-Gear http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Aaralyn
-UI Aaralyn - Warlock WoWScrnShot_110808_033307

Experience
-PvE Experience:Full clear everything up through M'uru. Did some KJ Attempts with you guys.
-Class Experience: Very well versed in my class. I constantly do reading to try to always better myself.. and try to push myself to put out of the most dmg i possibly can.. because that is my job.
-Experience Comments: See above?
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I love doing dmg. I used to enjoy the huge numbers of 0/21/40 but i am really enjoying this new spec.. because the felguard doesnt die instantly anymore.

Last Comments
-Devastation References: Nearly everyone in devastation knows who i am, unless someone new joined that i don't know about.
-Non-Devastation References: Ridel, Deux
-Why Devastation? Raiding is the reason i play this game. I actually remember Bull telling me this around the time that i quit... he told me that i loved raiding and i would be back.. i guess this is his time to say "I told you so" But yeah.. I want to kill bosses and i wont to try to get some server firsts... and i know how you guys do things and the majority of the members are cool. <3 you essay.

Your Turn (Put any questions you may have for us, or additional comments here):Even though i left the guild, all that ask is that if i return.. that i be treated with respect... and i will do the same. But other then that... lets kill some shit.
Back to top Go down
Morphus

Aaralyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaralyn - Warlock   Aaralyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 am

Ive played with this guy a few times, he seems to know what hes doing, and does decent dmg. If you ask him he prolly wont tell you, hes very humble.
Back to top Go down
Tuefel
Admin
Admin
Tuefel

Aaralyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaralyn - Warlock   Aaralyn - Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 am

Morphus wrote:
Ive played with this guy a few times, he seems to know what hes doing, and does decent dmg. If you ask him he prolly wont tell you, hes very humble.

omg <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaralyn - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaralyn - Warlock   Aaralyn - Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaralyn - Warlock
Page 1 of 1