DevastationGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DevastationGuild

Forums for the world of warcraft guild Devastation on the US Vashj server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deis- Prot Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deis

Deis- Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Deis- Prot Warrior   Deis- Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Nick
-Time Zone: Pacific
-Availability:
Sunday: all day
Monday: 4:30pm+
Tuesday: 4:30pm+
Wednesday: 4:30pm+
Thursday: 4:30pm+
Friday: all day
Saturday: all day

-Attendance: Whenever I'm told to be there, I'll be there as long as I'm not at work. My attendance for raids has always been good.
-Connection: Cable Internet
-Ventrilo/Microphone: Have both Smile

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Deis
-Race, Class: Orc Warrior
-Server: Vashj
-Talents (And why you use your spec): Currently I'm set at 5/4/52, Protection focused. I use Protection because i LOVE tanking. I never really respec unless needed because tanking is my favorite thing to do in WoW. I love the feeling that I'm making a pivotal difference in the turn-out of any fight. I like my efforts being noticed whether they be good or bad :-P I'm very receptive to criticism, It helps me grow.
-Previous Guilds: Wildly Inappropriate
-Reason for Leaving: Ever since I joined WI, I had a very bad computer. Couldn't figure out what to do to fix it and finally It just took a dump on me. I was out of commission for about 3-4 months until I could afford a new nice one so now I'm fully functional again but Wildly has since replaced me.

-Gear http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Deis

-UI: Currently I'm using no UI add-ons. I only have AtlasLoot installed at the moment because of patches, but I usually have BigWigs and Omen too of course.
I've used add-ons before but I haven't found any I'm very comfortable with yet. I'd like to have a beautiful raid interface so I'm open to suggestions, I'll try anything. Anyways, here's what I see :-)

https://2img.net/h/i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/NickBoi3000/untitled-2.jpg

Experience
-PvE Experience: all Pre-BC. SSC/TK/Hyjal and almost all of BT.
-Class Experience: I've been using my warrior since a little before BC came out. I'm not perfect but I love to learn and I take verbal abuse on the chin no problem haha.
-Experience Comments: I OT'd for most of Wildly's server firsts so I must be doing something right haha. Experience only goes so far, the difference is the willingness and ability to adapt and learn if required to.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I love playin WoW. I've been playing Warcraft since I was knee-high so I love fighting the big bosses that stand out in the Lore n stuff. I never get sick of tanking because it's the one thing that keeps me alert n awake in a fight haha. It keeps me on my toes n I like having to push myself.

Last Comments
-Devastation References: Snapeworts, Sugar.. I'm not sure who else heh, but I'm sure there are more people that would recognize n vouch for me :-P
-Non-Devastation References: Anyone from Absolution, Petronia, Barazz..
-Why Devastation? Because you guys push progression which I'm ALL about. I like the members and former members I've met from your guild, they always have a much better attitude than anyone from Wildly and I wanna help push you guys to number 1 server, MAYBE worldwide!! Haha

I'll do whatever I have to to get into this guild. I'm a good gamer and a very nice person. I bring a lot to the table that I think you could appreciate. I also have a 70 Rogue/Mage/Priest at the moment that I don't prefer to use but if it means saving a spot for when a Warrior position opens, then I'll gladly use whatever's needed until then. Hope to hear back soon with some good news!
Back to top Go down
Morphus

Deis- Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deis- Prot Warrior   Deis- Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:30 pm

Im all for the collecting of prot warriors!
Back to top Go down
moomoocows

moomoocows

Deis- Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deis- Prot Warrior   Deis- Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 pm

I'd say yes. Sounds solid and we can always kick him if he sucks.
Back to top Go down
Unbreakabull
Admin
Admin
Unbreakabull

Deis- Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deis- Prot Warrior   Deis- Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Find it curious that people who are still probationary with the guild have found the need to comment. Razz worry about yourself morph.
Back to top Go down
https://devastationwowguild.forumotion.net
imsogay

Deis- Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deis- Prot Warrior   Deis- Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:40 pm

Don't worry about it morph, Bull is gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deis- Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deis- Prot Warrior   Deis- Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deis- Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevastationGuild :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: