DevastationGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DevastationGuild

Forums for the world of warcraft guild Devastation on the US Vashj server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaavan-Priest (Holy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marthastuart

Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Empty
PostSubject: Shaavan-Priest (Holy)   Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Edit - I added a screenshot of my UI.

Attn: My gear is no where near good enough for the level of content you're currently in. This app is for a guild tag/raid spot in Wrath of the Lich King.

Personal Information
-Name:Mike
-Time Zone:EST
-Availability: I can raid past midnight on most nights, though I prefer not too.
Sunday:6:00pm-12:00am (SVT)
Monday:4:00p-12:00am
Tuesday:4:00p-12:00am
Wednesday:6:00pm-12:00am
Thursday:4:00p-12:00am
Friday:4:00p-12:00am
Saturday:4:00p-12:00am

-Attendance: If raid nights are every night a week I can't promise 100% attendance due to my family, but I can certainly try and should never fall under 90% attendance.
-Connection: I usually run WoW from 80-130ms and rarely ever disconnect.
-Ventrilo/Microphone: I have both, and yes I use my mic, rather then let myself or someone of importance die by trying to type quickly. (One of my biggest pet peeves)

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Shaavan (I have a shaman on this server of the same name so when I transfer it will change)
-Race, Class: Troll Priest
-Server: Destromath
-Talents (And why you use your spec): I wold prefer to raid Holy, but EJ.com says there may be supporting Disc healers in wrath that I wouldn't mind raiding as.
-Previous Guilds: Wildly Inappropriate, Obscurity (on my warlock, Marthastuart) Destromath: Super Bang Bros
-Reason for Leaving: I had attendance issues with Wildly Inappropriate and I was working nights at the time, then my account was compromised and Blizzard had locked my account from being used.

-Gear
Armory As I said earlier my gear is terrible, since this toon has hit 70 all my time has been spent leveling professions and farming gold preparing for the expansion.

-UI : I use Ag-unitframes, Big Wigs, Grid, Omen, and Bartender 4. Of course I have a bunch of "other" add-ons, which don't affect my game play.
Shaavan-Priest (Holy) WoWScrnShot_102908_214718

Experience
-PvE Experience: TBC: Kara-TK minus Kael and Vashj, 4/5 MH, and 5/9 BT. Pre-BC I raided ZG and MC.
-Class Experience: None as a priest, I have spent as much time running instances as I possibly could on this character to get the hang of healing. I frequent WoW class forums and Elitistjerks.com to learn as much as possible about my class.
-Experience Comments: I read up on boss fights on Bosskillers.com and follow every strat. I aim to be a person you never have to teach how to do their job or yell at to not move in flame wreath.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I really enjoy PvP battlegrounds and Arenas, I love PvE content though. Raiding is the one thing that keeps me coming back to this game. I don't enjoy farming but will to make sure that I don't fall behind in the main two aspects of the game.

Last Comments
-Devastation References: Ply and Fayla. Ply and I had a few good laughs when I was still playing my warlock one night in a heroic MT run. We spent a good 5 hours in there it seemed and couldn't get a solid group to clear it. Fayla was in bacon with my warrior Azrielle/Rhoades.
-Non-Devastation References: Most of the people I knew on Vashj don't play much anymore, but theres Tarterous, Icelilly (although I highly doubt she's even still around), and Juh.
-Why Devastation? You guys are a top end raiding guild that gets it's work done. I admire all the work you guys have put in BC I've been around Vashj for a long time and I know it's hard to find good solid players here but you managed to find them. And I want to be part of that.

Your Turn (Put any questions you may have for us, or additional comments here): I don't mind Waitlisting, sitting out, or anything of the matter. I don't do it just for gear or bragging rights. My real life does come first and there shouldn't be any complications with that. I have multiple toons that I could raid on, including a Warlock (Marthastuart, Vashj) a Warrior (Rhoades, Destromath) and a 62 Shaman (Shaavan, Vashj) but the first character I plan on leveling to 80 is my priest. I've been around tanking and DPS, and I want to give healing a shot this expansion.

Thanks for taking the time to read this application, and I hope that I have provided a good impression.

P.S. I'm on my laptop and I don't have any add-ons installed, when I get a chance I'll add a screenshot later. Also, my current in-game contacts are Marthastuart and Shaavan. My priest is on Destromath but it and my warrior should be on Vashj by this weekend, gonna run a kara and see if I can get some decent gear so you can try me out however you do it.

Last edited by Marthastuart on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Porkbelli

Porkbelli

PostSubject: Re: Shaavan-Priest (Holy)   Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 am

I'm almost positive Icelilly deleted her character.

Good app, I wish your gear was up for sunwell content. See what Bull thinks, but I'd vouch for ya.

(Fateia)
Back to top Go down
Marthastuart

PostSubject: Re: Shaavan-Priest (Holy)   Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:23 pm

Aww, yeah I had heard she did something like that, but I found out she gave her account to her brother and he transferred it to Executus.

Thanks for the input, I wish my gear was up to par for it as well.
A question about how raids are going to work, will you be sending a group of officers/core raiders in to tackle the 10 man version of raids before the 25 mans? Or will a full raid group be going in to see content for the first time together? Doesn't really make too much a difference.
Back to top Go down
moomoocows

moomoocows

PostSubject: In regaurds to your question   Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:14 pm

We will be going on a first come first serve bases come wrath. When we have 10 people at 80 they will be full blown raiding. Then when we get 25 they will be raiding.
Back to top Go down
Marthastuart

PostSubject: Re: Shaavan-Priest (Holy)   Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:40 pm

Thanks for your time guys but I have to withdraw my application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaavan-Priest (Holy)   Shaavan-Priest (Holy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaavan-Priest (Holy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DevastationGuild :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: