DevastationGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DevastationGuild

Forums for the world of warcraft guild Devastation on the US Vashj server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valcrist- Hunter

Go down 
+2
ply
Valcrist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valcrist

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Nick
-Time Zone: Mountain
-Availability:
Sunday: 4:00-11:00
Monday: 5:00-12:00
Tuesday: 5:00-11:00
Wednesday: 5:00-11:00
Thursday: 5:00-12:00
Friday: Anytime
Saturday: 5:00-12:00

-Attendance: For raids during the week I will be able to be on at least 4 out of 5 nights. Weekends, I sometimes have to work during raid times.
-Connection: 24 mb/ps
-Ventrilo/Microphone: Yes, I have both.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Valcrist
-Race, Class: BE, Hunter
-Server: Vashj
-Talents (And why you use your spec): 41/20/0 or 0/20/41 I use these specs because they produce the best dps for a hunter and increase overall raid dps.
-Previous Guilds: Obscurity was the first guild I raided in. Before we broke apart, we were farming Kara, Gruuls, and just starting to try TK. Provocative, the guild I'm in now, is fairly innactive. We pug a few raids, that's about it.
-Reason for Leaving: Provocative isn't very organized and thus, it is extremely difficult to raid consistently. Also, they invite anyone and everyone so any kind of progression is that much harder with 10 of each dps class vying for 1 raid spot.

-Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Valcrist

-UI: I use DBM and Omen.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/13/11/79/19/ui11.jpg

Experience
-PvE Experience: Pre-BC I ran through MC, Ony, and ZG. In BC, I've done Kara and Gruul's many times and know the boss fights fairly well. I haven't had the opportunity to do anything past that. Also, I do make an effort to read up on boss fights, so I don't go into them blind.
-Class Experience: Well I've played WoW on and off for the past 3 years. The majority of that time has been on a hunter.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I've played a hunter for so long because I like the player/pet mechanic of the class. I've tried playing melee dps classes and healing classes but nothing has clicked with me in the same way. Also, my main focus with WoW is PvE. I don't pvp much except when im bored or if there's an upgrade available from pvp gear.

Last Comments
-Devastation References: I know Ply from a while back. We used to raid together.
-Non-Devastation References: Most of the people I played with on a regular basis are no longer playing on Vashj. You could speak with Tarterous or Juh. They would be able to tell you about my play style and how I carry myself in a raid environment.
-Why Devastation? While playing WoW off and on for the past few years, I've never been able to be part of a successful endgame guild. The guilds I've been a part of, on Vashj and other servers, always seem to disband just before starting endgame raiding. With Devastation I'll finally be able to experience what I've been missing.

Your Turn
I realize that Hunters are a dime a dozen. I think what sets myself apart is that I'm willing to work and take constructive criticism-I don't mind getting yelled at when I screw up and I don't have an overinflated ego. Also, I try to put as much effort as possible into improving my gear and I take raiding seriously when it's crunch time. Thanks for taking a look and I hope I'll be able to raid with Devastation in wotlk.
Back to top Go down
ply

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:51 pm

I have known valcrist for a long time. He is a great hunter, and knows how to play his class well. I strongly recommend we bring him in and try him out, I think we could use a good hunter like him Very Happy not to mention, he's a real cool guy!
Back to top Go down
tAnk3R
Admin
Admin
tAnk3R

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:34 pm

ply touches pee pee
Back to top Go down
Fayla

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 pm

tAnk3R wrote:
ply touches pee pee

^True story. I've seen it
Back to top Go down
Curgan

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 pm

I lvled with an orc warrior named Valcrist, any chance this is his reroll?
Back to top Go down
Valcrist

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:39 am

No, my hunter has always been named Valcrist.
Back to top Go down
imsogay

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:42 pm

i /vouch for this guy for the pure fact that he passes on loot for me, and i like that in a player Smile

Plus he's open to new things O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valcrist- Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valcrist- Hunter   Valcrist- Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valcrist- Hunter
Page 1 of 1